wE "SRP ACADEMY" KHARGAHR NAVI MUMBAI URGENT REQUIREMNT FOR PRIMARY TEACHER FULL TIME/PART TIME
Institution : SRP
Location : Navi Mumbai
Posted on : June 3, 2019
School Type : Primary School
Salary : 1 - 3 Lakhs
Experience : 0 - 1 Years
Subject : Primary
Number of Openings : 1
Education Qualification : Graduation
Preferred Candidate : Only For Female
Who can Apply : Any
Similar Jobs in Navi Mumbai
Navi Mumbai 1 - 3 Years Full Time ICSE School 03 Dec 19Key Skills : Pre Primary
ECCED or equivalent
Navi Mumbai 1 - 3 Years Full Time ICSE School 03 Dec 19Key Skills : Computer
BSc IT/MSc IT/B.E/M.E/B.Tech/M.Tech
Navi Mumbai 5 - 10 Years Full Time ICSE School 03 Dec 19Key Skills : English
B.Ed, Good communication skills.
Navi Mumbai 1 - 3 Years Full Time ICSE School 02 Dec 19Key Skills : English
Excellent communication skills,D.Ed/B.Ed
Navi Mumbai 1 - 3 Years Full Time CBSE School 25 Jun 19Key Skills :
Desired Candidate Profile.
1. Excellent Marketing and Customer...more
Coimbatore 3 - 5 Years Full Time CBSE School 13 Nov 19Key Skills : Primary
Joining in April 2020! Required 3 years exp in Montessori level .
job location in Coimbatore...more
Itanagar 0 - 1 Years Full Time CBSE School 24 Sep 19Key Skills : Primary
Lucknow 0 - 1 Years Full Time Preschool/Playschool 23 Sep 19Key Skills : Primary
We are hiring a English speaking Female teacher for play group classes, experienced teachers/freshers who are good in communication skills and child manegement can apply. Good command over dance, music, art & craft will be an added feature.
Renumeration is dependent on the candidates experience, knowledge and how well she can handle students.
Intersted candidates can apply directly at school with their CV and experience certificates, details are mentioned below-
Venue - The hermitage pre-school, B-2/3, Sector-H, Jankipuram, Lko
Timing - 9 AM to 1 PM
Ranchi 1 - 3 Years Full Time CBSE School 18 Sep 19Key Skills : Primary
Primary teacher role
Hyderabad 1 - 3 Years Full Time IB School 03 Oct 19Key Skills : Primary
We are looking for Pre-Primary Teacher, having Post Graduation and Graduation, with an exposure in school for IB curriculum. To be responsible for delivering lessons in accordance with the designed IB program....more
Allahabad None Full Time Middle School 04 Sep 19Key Skills : Primary
Bangalore 0 - 1 Years Full Time Preschool/Playschool 21 Aug 19Key Skills : Primary
Teaching and Creating a learning environment through Theme Based educational activities at kinder garden level.
Assisting in classroom activity apart from the class hours/substitution.
Entering day to day information in coolg for your class.
Coordination with other teachers for daily routine and events
Gurdaspur 3 - 5 Years Full Time CBSE School 17 Aug 19Key Skills : Primary
Mysore None Full Time Primary School 02 Jul 19Key Skills : Primary
• Observe the children, interpret each child’s need and act on this
• Engage and play with children
• Supervise and manage children both inside and outside the classroom
• Provide a nurturing, stimulating and safe environment to facilitate children’s growth, exploration and participation
• Coordinate regular communication with parents regarding their children’s progress
• Develop innovative lesson plans for children to develop their social, emotional, physical and intellectual skills
• Offer activities to extend on and further support the child's interests, play, and work
• Offer activities based on own interests, talents, and experiences
• Create individual development plans for each child and tracks progress throughout the school year
• Treat all children unconditionally and be a role model
• Intentionally take part in co-creating the school's culture
• Attend staff, family, and community meetings
• Attend promotional and community-building events
• Communicate effectively with co-facilitators, students, and parents, as needed
• Commit to engaging in crucial conversations, as needed
• Alignment with the principles and vision of Natural Learners
• Understanding of progressive and alternative models of education: Montessori, unschooling, play¬ based learning, etc.
• Experience working with children
• Ability to keep track of several children of varying ages and developmental stages
• Ability to manage a large group of children
• Passionate about own skills, hobbies, and interests and willing to share with children in authentic and non-coercive ways
• Experience in leadership roles
• Experience working collaboratively as part of a team
• Strong conflict resolution skills
• Strong communication skills
• High emotional intelligence
• High cultural competency
• Proactive and solution oriented
• Reliable and consistent
• Flexible and adaptive...more
Bangalore 1 - 3 Years Full Time ICSE School 04 May 19Key Skills : Primary
Required experienced teacher for Primary School.