Bangalore City Part Time Preschool/Playschool 29 May 19Key Skills : All Subjects
Bangalore Full Time Preschool/Playschool 27 May 19Key Skills : Preschool
Job Title: Preschool Educator
Company: Franchise of Sesame Street Preschool (Franchise Partner of Sesame Schoolhouse)
Function: Teach and Nurture Preschoolers
Reporting: Director / Center Head
Location: HSR Layout, Sector – 6, Bangalore - 560102
Work days and timings: Monday to Saturday from 8:30 am to 3 pm with day off on every second Saturday.
Objective: Guide and nurture children by understanding their individual needs and help prepare them for school and for life.
1. Impart curriculum in the class room on a day to day basis.
2. Plan and make arrangements for making the lesson plan engaging and enjoyable for children using various available teaching aids or create whenever required - for e.g. developing teaching aids like charts, displays for the classroom.
3. Record individual classroom observations for all children as per shared guidelines.
4. Prepare feedback/assessment reports for parents prior to Parent-Teacher interactions.
5. Interact at regular intervals as per the academic calendar with parents and attend to their queries and concerns.
6. Work together with other mentors and Centre Head on centre-related matters like organizing events, field trips etc.
7. Plan and participate in centre activities and event.
8. Work to develop school displays with respect to every event celebrated as per the academic calendar.
9. Provide academic and behavioral support to students on an individual basis to develop learning and understanding.
10. Seek to understand the unique attributes and abilities of students. Adept at dealing with a wide variety of personality types.
Qualification and Experience
· Graduate with relevant recognized certificate or diploma (e.g. NTT or Montessori Training)
· Graduate or a postgraduate in child development / Bachelor of Elementary Education
· B. Ed or M.Ed. degree from a recognized university.
· Minimum 2 years of prior work experience in a reputed preschool or activity centre/ school.
· Fresher with excellent academic record can also apply
· Computer skills – MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Pleasing demeanor and excellent verbal and written skills in English and local language
· Effective listening skills
· Passion to work with young children and ability to connect with them
· Ability to understand the developmental patterns of young children
· Ability to develop and maintain effective relationship with parents and other staff members.
· Attention to detail, energetic and enthusiastic
· Ability to look at the bigger picture and go beyond the call of duty
· Passion, perseverance and patience
· Demonstrates creativity and out of box thinking
Salary Expectations: Our salaries are best, most competitive and commensurate with prevailing industry standards. It will have both fixed and variable component. Depending on the relevancy of qualification and experience the fixed salary will vary between Rs. 15,000 to Rs.18,000.
Start Date: Immediate
Hyderabad Full Time High School 27 May 19Key Skills : All Subjects
Immediately required a teacher for Pre primary with good English communication skills, PPTTC trained. Even fresher can apply. Good package as per the competency....more
Hyderabad Full Time State Board School 19 May 19Key Skills : All Subjects
MY SELF VENKATESH
URGENTLY NEEDED ALL SUBJECT TEACHERS IN MOOSAPET & KUKATPALLY AREA..
Ahmedabad Part Time Coaching /Tution 08 Apr 19Key Skills : All Subjects
VISAMO IS A SHELTER HOME, A NGO UNDER CALORX FOUNDATION. WE ARE WORKING SINCE 16 YEARS TO EMPOWRE LIVES THROUGH ACCESS TO QUALITY EDUCATION TO UNDERPRIVILEGED KIDS ACROSS THE STATE.
THE TEACHER HAS TO BE LIKE A PARENT TO THE CHILD, ENGAGING EITH HIM/HER , THE WAY A PARENT ENGAGES WHEN THEIR CHILD RETURNS FROM SCHOOL.
KIDS AT VISAMO ATTEND THE FINEST E.M SCHOOLS SUCH AS UDGAM, ZYDUS, ANAND NIKETAN, ST. KABIR, SJIS, DPS-BOPAL, ETC.
TEACHING TIMINGS ARE 3-7 PM
THERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE TIMING IN THE MORNING FOR 2 HOURS (8-10 am), TO TEACH KIDS GOING TO UDGAM SCHOOL.
THE KIDS ATTEND SCHOOLS THAT ARE UNDER CBSE, ICSE OR STATE BOARDS.
THE TEACHER HAS TO RESPOND TO THE INDIVIDUAL LEARNING NEEDS OF THE KIDS. THEY STUDY IN GROUPS WITH THEIR TEACHER AFTER RETURNING FROM SCHOOL.
WE LOOK FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN ENGAGE WITH MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGHER CLASSES, CLASSES VI ONWARDS....more
Bangalore City Full Time Preschool/Playschool 29 Mar 19Key Skills : All Subjects
Preparing lesson materials, bulletin board displays and exhibits.
Arrange the free play corners.
Assist children individually or in small groups in order to help master assignments and to reinforce learning concepts.
Supervise students in classrooms, during snack time, gym, play area/ball pool, splashpool and on field trips.
Preparing teaching aids, props for Annual day and Sports Day.
Always clarify any doubts with the co teachers and/or the academic coordinator.
Writing the notices organizer pinning up the circulars in the organizers and correction of the notebooks/workbooks.