Bangalore Full Time Primary School 06 Mar 19Key Skills : Physics
Bangalore Full Time Preschool/Playschool 17 Jun 19Key Skills :
Bangalore Full Time Preschool/Playschool 04 Sep 18Key Skills : Playschool
Candidates should preferably be Graduates with a pleasing personality, boundless energy and enthusiasm to work with children, parents, teachers and management in a rapidly growing venture. Job Responsibilities: To follow day to day course curriculum ....more
Bangalore City Part Time Middle School 01 Oct 18Key Skills : Maths English
NumberNagar is an award winning experiential learning space for children of grades 1 to 8, for learning Maths, English and Sciences. This summer, NumberNagar will be launching 25 new franchises across Bengaluru. We are recruiting aspiring and enterprising women leaders for Facilitator roles. Job title: Mathematics/English Facilitators for NumberNagar franchises across Bengaluru. Location of work: Visweswaraya Layout, Gubbalala (Kanakapura Road), Royal Meenakshi Mall Hulimavu, Singasandra, ISRO Layout Employment type: Part time employment. Female facilitators only.
Responsibilities and Duties
Bangalore Full Time Middle School 16 Nov 18Key Skills : Mother Teacher
Teacher should be having experience of handeling Primary children. She has to take the responsibility of Academic as well as others skills which requied for the individual child growth. She should work according to the school norms and regulations....more
Bangalore Part Time Preschool/Playschool 08 Feb 19Key Skills : Playschool
Preschool teacher will be working from 8:30 to 2.30. She will be handling children in the school premises. Training will be given to the candidate and she required to be responsible and sincere in her job....more
Bangalore Full Time Preschool/Playschool 02 Apr 19Key Skills : Pre Primary
Looking to hire a female teacher for a preschool in Koramangala. Thank you.
Bangalore Full Time ICSE School 04 May 19Key Skills : Primary
Required experienced teacher for Primary School.
Bangalore Full Time Preschool/Playschool 14 May 19Key Skills : Pre School
Infinity Ladder (a progressive Preschool in Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore) is looking to hire a teacher immediately.
- Good Communication Skills
- Previous experience as a preschool teacher
- Must love being around kids
- Good Work Ethics
- Can commit to working full day: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Certificate from IIM
- Above Market Rate Salary
- Steep Career Progressions (opportunity to get promoted to 'Center Head' position)....more
Bangalore Full Time Preschool/Playschool 20 May 19Key Skills : Pre Primary
Purpose of Post:
1. To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children place in the setting.
2. To give support to their staff within the setting.
3. To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, develop and learn.
4. To build and maintain strong partnership working with parents to enable children’s needs to be met.
· To effectively deliver the EYFS ensuring that the individual needs and interest of children in the setting are met (in conjunction with other team members)
· To keep records of your key children’s development and learning journeys and share with parents, carers and other key adults in the child’s life.
· Support all staff and engage in a good staff team.
· To develop and maintain strong partnerships and communication with parents/carers to facilitate day-to-day caring and early learning needs.
· To ensure the provision of a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children having an awareness of any disabilities, family cultures and medical histories.
· To advise manager/deputy of any concerns, e.g. over children, parents, the safety of the environment, preserving confidentiality as necessary.
· To be involved in out of working hours activities, e.g. training, monthly staff meetings, summer fayre,etc
· To be flexible within working practices of the setting, undertaking other responsible duties where needed, such as domestic tasks, preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment, etc.
· To work alongside the manager and staff team to ensure that the setting’s philosophy is fulfilled.
· To read, understand and adhere to all policies and procedures relevant to your role and the safe running of the setting.
· To develop your role within the team, especially with regard to being a key person
· To keep completely confidential any information regarding the children, their families or other staff that is acquired as part of the job.
· To be aware of the high profile of the setting and to uphold its standards at all times, both in work hours and outside.
· To support nursery assistants, students and volunteers.
· To ensure good standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times.
· To undertake and lead on additional responsibilities such as SENCO, training co-ordinator, safeguarding Officer etc...more