Bhagalpur Full Time CBSE School 04 Nov 19Key Skills : Physics
Required teachers for a school in Kahalgaon, Distt: Bhagalpur, Bihar.
Upto + 2
Bhagalpur Full Time Primary School 12 Sep 19Key Skills : Primary Teacher
The Primary Teacher’s responsibilities
Ensuring students’ well-being within school is maintained at all times ?
Supporting an ethos of high expectations for behaviour and achievement of all students ?
Supporting all students to attend school regularly and on time ?
Teaching engaging lessons which enable students to learn effectively ?
Being accountable for each students’ progress and outcomes ?
Setting and marking students’ work and giving feedback; setting and marking regular assessments to monitor student progress ?
Working with colleagues, using assessments and data to plan motivating and inspiring lessons and classroom activities ?
Planning and teaching catch up (remedial) sessions for students who are behind ?
Producing oral and written reports on students’ progress and attainment, for both colleagues and parents ?
Engaging parents as partners in their children’s learning through parents’ meetings and other events ?
Organising and participating in educational trips and events
Training and development
Performing additional duties and tasks required for the effective operation of the school, as directed by the Principal
Bhagalpur Full Time Primary School 12 Sep 19Key Skills : Coordinator And Marketing Head
· School Coordinators will be expected to be released from other duties in order to ensure this role is allocated sufficient time to attend planning, evaluation and networking meetings
· Assisting with identifying and recruiting potential Mentor Teachers.
· Coordinating Field Experience information and submitting information to the Field Experiences staff.
· Coordinating in-school placement arrangements.
· Coordinating the arrival of Student Teachers and orientating them to the school environment, staff and students
· Facilitating the inter-classroom observations.
· Facilitating and monitoring the Whole School Project requirement.
· Providing leadership in the ongoing development of the Collaborative Schools Model principles.
· Organize students into teams.
· Act as liaison between parents, students, administrators and teachers.
· Provide many materials (spontaneous books, videos, handbooks)..
· Be available by phone or e-mail almost any hour of the day or night (only a slight exaggeration) to help solve any problems you may be having.
Bhagalpur Full Time Primary School 09 Sep 19Key Skills : School Head
Is the person heading the Primary School Operations for the school.
Experience as an AVP would prerequisite for advancement to a Principalship within the same organisation.
Assistant principals are responsible for student discipline, classroom observations, teacher evaluation and supervision, facilitating parent meetings, maintaining schedules, and handling logistical matters.
Additionally, Assistant Vice Principals would serve as testing coordinators, training staff on procedures related to standardized assessment, as well as accounting for testing materials.