Full Time ICSE School
06 Mar 20
Key Skills : Physics
- If you have a passion for teaching and a gift for inspiring young minds, we are looking for you.
- You must have deep understanding of the ICSE/ ISC curriculum standards, must also develop engaging and innovative lessons that allow our students to grow academically, socially and emotionally.
- You are someone who incorporates technology and hands-on learning experiences into the classroom with enthusiasm.
- The ideal candidate also believes in collaboration with other colleagues and promotes understanding and communication in a diverse learning and cultural environment.
- Teaching students of ICSE (Class 5 to 10) and ISC (Class 11 & 12) board with a student-centered approach.
- Plan learning activities for students based on ICSE / ISC school standards in education.
- Apart from being experienced and proficient in the subject, the candidate will be responsible for other duties expected in a good residential school.
- Deliver high-quality, engaging instruction in the form of discussion, project & practical base learning practices using a variety of proven methods.
- Evaluate student performance on tasks using different methods such as observation, performance-based tasks or other standard test practices.
- Maintain a safe, orderly and supportive classroom by modeling expected behavior and standards, promoting positive interactions and quickly addressing behaviors that are not in line with the school discipline.
- Communicate with parents regarding student progress, potential and behavior periodically during parent and teacher interactions.
- Improve skills and knowledge in teaching by regularly taking classes, attending workshops and discovering new methods of delivering exciting content to students.
- Prepare students for competitive exams such as JEE/ NEET and AITMT.
- Post-graduate degree in Pure Science
- Preferably B.Ed.
Desired work experience:
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience, preferably in a Residential School
- Commensurate with qualifications, skills and experience.
- Perks include free lodging/boarding for self and family.
- Free education for kids from Classes 5 to 12.