Full Time Preschool/Playschool
11 Jul 19
Key Skills : Play Group
Preschool teachers typically do the following:
- Work with children in groups or one on one, depending on the needs of children and the subject matter.
- Plan and carry out a curriculum that targets different areas of child development, such as language, motor, and social skills.
- Organize activities so children can learn about the world, explore interests, and develop talents.
- Keep records of the students’ progress, routines, and interests, and keep parents informed about their child’s development.
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers or colors, do crafts etc.)
- Track children’s progress and report to parents
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
Young children learn from playing, problem solving, questioning, and experimenting. Preschool teachers use play and other instructional techniques to teach children about the world.