Bangalore Full Time Primary School 16 May 19Key Skills : Social Studies
We require S.St teachers for primary classes.
Anantapur Full Time Middle School 30 Apr 19Key Skills : Social Studies
Teachers must be able to explain their subject matter to students, but this goes beyond simply reciting the knowledge they gained through their own education. Teachers must possess an aptitude to teach the material through different methods based on the needs of the students.
Teachers must also meet the needs of students of varying abilities within the same classroom, provide all students with an equal opportunity to learn. Teachers must be able to inspire students from diverse backgrounds and experiences to achieve.
· Graduation / Post Graduation Degree in relevant subject.
· Teaching certification required
· 2+ years Teaching experience preferred
· Ability to build rapport with high school-age students
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Demonstrable record of helping students achieve high test scores
Karimnagar Full Time High School 24 Jan 19Key Skills : Primary Social Studies
Need to take regular classes followed by the schedule
Need to explain the lessons very clearly
Need evaluate students at regular intervals
Need to assist adminstration to develope quality of education...more
Korba Full Time CBSE School 05 Dec 19Key Skills : Social Studies
Ahmedabad Full Time Primary School 25 Oct 19Key Skills : Social Studies
Sultanpur Full Time Middle School 21 Jun 19Key Skills : Social Studies
Job Profile: Teacher
No. of Vacancy: 01
Venue: Greenwood Public School,Near Pant Stadium, Sultanpur, Uttar Pradesh 228001
· Must be a Graduate in any stream from Recognized University.
· Computer Proficient. WPM – Min 30
· Good Spoken as well as Written English and Hindi Communication Skill
· Must have the knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point
Rs 0.5 Lac – Rs 1 Lac/ Annum
Interested Candidate can come to the office for the Interview.
· Educational Certificates
· Photo ID Proof
· Address Proof
· 4 Passport Size Photograph
· Experience Certificate
Contact Person: Rajni Singh