Surat Full Time CBSE School 18 Jun 19Key Skills : Psychology
Meeting with clients to discuss their emotional, mental or lifestyle issues.
Acting as a facilitator of group counselling sessions or a mediator in a conflict resolution setting.
Discussing your clients’ desired goals and outcomes.
Providing relevant information or resources specific to the client’s needs.
Assisting clients to set goals and adopt strategies to address their issues.
Referring clients to other healthcare professionals where appropriate.Liaising with healthcare professionals as part of a health management team.
Bengaluru Full Time IB School 18 May 19Key Skills : Psychology Or Any Bachelor Degree
- Ability to connect, engage and teach young children
- Ability to provide dynamic, motivational, learner centred, interdisciplinary classroom activities
- Ability to differentiate lessons to students possessing a variety of learning styles and ability levels
- High level of communication, teaching and presentation skills
- Able to connect with parents and peers
- Ability to inculcate good value system in children...more
Aurangabad Full Time CBSE School 25 Feb 19Key Skills : Child Psychology ...more
Greater Noida Full Time CBSE School 10 Oct 19Key Skills : Students Counsellor Psychology
A student counselor is responsible for guiding the students regarding their behavioural issues and helping them understand their potential and provide help to resolve it
– Helping the students understand their skill sets and provide them ways to utilize it.
– Advising the students on their personal problems and helps them to resolve it.
Engaging the parents and the school authorities, for coming up with a solution, if the child faces some big problem and together they help the child.
– Recognizing the behavioral issues and provides solutions to handle them.
– Holding various sessions with the students to identify the problems, that the child faces and try to understand their troubles and advise them....more