Koppal Full Time International School 20 Nov 19Key Skills : Science Subject
• Develop daily lesson plans and learning activities for students based on school standards in science education and research and knowledge of developmental behaviors.
• Deliver high-standard, engaging instruction in the form of discussion, direct teaching, demonstrations and independent practice using a variety of proven methods.
• Use differentiated lesson plan when needed to give all students access to the curriculum regardless of instructional level,.
• Evaluate student performance on tasks established by the standards using different methods such as observation, performance-based tasks or other standard test practices.
• Maintain a safe, orderly and supportive classroom by modeling expected behavior and standards, promoting positive interactions and quickly addressing behaviors that are not in line with the school discipline plan.
• Communicate with parents regarding student progress, potential and behavior periodically through phone or electronic means and at parent and teacher conferences.
• Improve skills and knowledge in teaching by regularly taking classes, attending workshops and discovering new methods of delivering exciting content to students.
• B.Sc/M.Sc Science (PCMB) with B.Ed.
• Minimum of 5 years experience as TGT/PGT preferably in CBSE School....more