Siwan Full Time CBSE School 13 Jun 19Key Skills :
Orissa Full Time CBSE School 13 Jun 19Key Skills :
Sangareddi Full Time CBSE School 31 May 19Key Skills :
Amravati Full Time CBSE School 23 May 19Key Skills :
Ara Full Time CBSE School 03 May 19Key Skills :
Hunasagi Full Time CBSE School 22 Jan 19Key Skills : Academic Head
Anantapur Full Time CBSE School 28 Dec 18Key Skills : Cbse
Responsible for all academic duties of the school
Supervise the curriculum and its implementation
As the academic leader, Manage all procedures, regulations and a smooth execution all of those
Mentoring and motivating both the staff and the students
Creating a robust structure in achieving the school’s mission
Motihari Full Time CBSE School 05 Sep 19Key Skills : School
Coordinates and participates in the selection of personnel (e.g. certificated staff, support staff) for the purpose of recommending qualified candidates to the school.
Delegates responsibility for various administrative functions to other personnel for the purpose of managing the school effectively and utilizing the talents of other staff members .
Develops committees (e.g. curriculum, safety, site advisory, special site committees) for the purpose of coordinating activities, promoting communication and ensuring that outcomes achieve our objectives.
Facilitates communication between personnel, students and/or parents for the purpose of evaluating situations, solving problems and/or resolving conflicts.
Fosters an environment that encourages staff to be innovative with instructional strategies and collaborative with other staff for the purpose of meeting the needs of all students.
Implements policies, procedures and processes (e.g. Board policies, employee contracts, collective bargaining agreements) for the purpose of providing direction and/or complying with mandated requirements.
Manages school administrative functions (e.g. facility maintenance, budgeting, staffing, discipline, attendance) for the purpose of maintaining safe and efficient school operations and following policies and procedures .
Participates as a member of the Leadership team in addition to other committees for the purpose of providing and receiving information and making decisions.
Participates in meetings, workshops and seminars for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform job functions.
Presents information on various topics for the purpose of communication and gaining feedback from staff, students, parents and the community.
Provides, coordinates and evaluates staff development for the purpose of communicating information and strategies for improving instruction and school services.
Recommends actions and/or procedures (e.g. personnel decisions, student discipline, equipment purchase) for the purpose of providing management with information and/or data for making decisions.
Represents the school in the community for the purpose of maintaining ongoing community support for educational goals and/or assisting with issues related to the school environment.
Serves as the instructional leader for the purpose of providing direction for staff and the best program for students....more
Noida Full Time CBSE School 03 Sep 19Key Skills : Head Mistress
Person should be able to lead the school
- ISA Coordinator experience will be plus
- British Council Experience shall be an advantage
- A person who has the knowledge of making the Microsoft Showcase School will be an added advantage.
_ Supervise the pedagogy and curriculum
- Lead the students, parents and teachers with empathy and discipline
- 5+ yrs of supervisory experience with an excellent track record
- Up-to date knowledge of latest curriculum and pedagogy
- Handling day-to-day activities and administrative activities including selection & staffing, tasking, - discipline, Admissions, Business, welfare, and all multifarious development programs; ensure proper implementation of Rules and Regulations.
- Handling all operational responsibilities including all academic and non academic activities and curriculum development.
- Monitoring classroom teaching, Class Observations.
- Plan and prepare Annual Syllabus.
- To promote high standards of teaching learning and assessment
- To actively participate in School monitoring and evaluation procedures for Curriculum progression
- Managing budgets and ensuring financial systems are followed.
- Liaising with other administrative staff, academic colleagues and students.