Koppal Full Time Primary School 02 Mar 20Key Skills : Primary
Develop and maintain a constructive and ongoing rapport with children and parents
Create activities that are fun and educational for the children
Collaborate with other teachers to ensure that the school fosters an environment that is inviting and nurturing for every child
Deliver reports on potential concerns about students as to management as needed
Manage day-to-day classroom activities, including structured lessons, free play, bathroom breaks, lunch time and rest time for students
Initiate learning through fun activities
Prepare students for kindergarten
Koppal Full Time International School 20 Nov 19Key Skills :
• Assess students’ skills to determine their needs and to develop teaching plans
• Adapt lessons to meet the needs of students
• Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student
• Plan, organize, and assign activities that are specific to each student’s abilities
• Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups, and one-on-one
• Implement IEPs, assess students’ performance, and track their progress
• Update IEPs throughout the school year to reflect students’ progress and goals
• Discuss student’s progress with parents, teachers, counselors, and principal
Minimum qualification required for applying for the post of Special Educator would be:
• A Bachelor or Master degree in special education is the basic required qualification.
• knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
• keyboard skills
Koppal Full Time International School 20 Nov 19Key Skills : Physical Education
• Arrange and perform all crucial physical educational activities.
• Prepare and record all physical educational activities.
• Analyze entire physical educational activities along with students.
• Perform with academic teacher as well as clinical staff to identify adaptive physical educational requirements of children.
• Evaluate every student’s physical abilities by informal testing.
• Plan different recreational activities important for growth of students.
• Ensure records related objectives are addressed
• Interact with various teachers to prepare and organize interdisciplinary lessons.
• Ensure to model strict behavior management related strategies.
• Instructor inform students individually else in groups.
• Establish precise objectives for every lesson, unit and project.
• Interact with parents and guardians as required.
• Stimulate administration policies and rules related to physical education.
• Analyze student behavior and performance.
Minimum qualification required for applying for the post of Physical Education teacher would be:
• A Bachelor or Master degree (B.P.Ed or M.P.Ed) in physical education is the basic required qualification.
• A minimum experience of 5 years working in a school above the strength of 800.
• Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications...more