Bangalore City Part Time Coaching /Tution 09 May 19Key Skills : Maths And Science
Teacher Part Time - 9 AM to 2 PM
Teach Maths and science based on already prepared syllabus and curriculum.
Assist in the development and designing of content based on the guidelines of Director.
Teach the students based on the Institute course and curriculum at the class timings. The timings may be flexible based on the availability of students.
Study and be UpToDate with the course to be taught on a daily basis. It is expected that the teacher will prepare himself/herself on daily basis before the commencement of the class.
Bangalore Part Time Coaching /Tution 18 Jun 19Key Skills : Science
Immediate requirement for a part time science teacher.
Should be able to handle grade 6 to 10
Prepare and Implement lesson plan.
Intercative teaching method.
Prefer candidates nearby area.
Location: Harlur Road, Bangalore
Interested can call @ 9972351361 or share profile at firstname.lastname@example.org...more
Bangalore City Full Time CBSE School 18 Mar 19Key Skills : Social Science ...more
Bangalore City Full Time CBSE School 03 May 19Key Skills : Science Hod
· Conduct and organize the learning process/session in classroom.
· Gear the process of teaching to the needs of all students with a concern for their interests, handicaps, special talents, individual styles and pace of learning.
· Treat children with dignity and respect.
· Be approachable to students and parents
· Promote maximum student participation and assist students in analyzing and improving methods and habits of study.
· Monitor students progress constantly and adjust the pace of work accordingly.
· Ensure that all children pay attention to the Lesson plan delivered
· Enforce regulations concerning the students conduct and discipline and maintain appropriate standards for student behavior in the classroom and in the school premises.
· Enhance and implement teaching methodologies such as hands on learning activities, games, classroom discussions, documentaries, movies and mind maps .
· Be responsible for the emotional and physical well being of every child.
Responsibilities and Duties
1) Responsible for delivering lessons in accordance with the designed programme, corporate strategy and guidelines and utilize the worksheets, materials, teaching aids and methods that contribute to a climate where students are actively engaged in a meaningful learning experience.
2) Be prepared for each Lesson Plan i.e. read plans, attend Curriculum related workshops.
3)Teach as per instructions given in the Lesson Plan and make use of various teaching aids, resources, activities, assignments listed in the Lesson Plan.
· Student Administration:
1) Inculcate discipline in and out of the classroom.
2). Gear the teaching to the needs of all students with a concern for their interests, handicaps, special talents, individual styles and pace of learning.
· Classroom Functioning
1) Perform daily duties: filling up of all records, check and sign Student diary .
Correct Class work, Home Work sheets and Assessment Papers on time and as per the correction guidelines. Give quality and structured feedback to the student.
· Special Events
Organizing and implementing the special events of the school.
· GENERAL ADMINISTRATION:
1)The Teacher needs to maintain the following records:
Log books/Academic calendars, including Secondary Home Work Log books.
Internal Mark Record sheet
Assist the Coordinator in maintaining and updating records with regard to events such as PTMs, Culminating Activities, Annual Programmes, Special days and Field trips.
Assist the Coordinator in updating the list of Extracurricular activities, recording and updating details of Inter-House competitions and House points.
Bangalore Full Time ICSE School 06 Jun 19Key Skills : Science