Bangalore Part Time Preschool/Playschool 08 Feb 19Key Skills : Playschool
Preschool teacher will be working from 8:30 to 2.30. She will be handling children in the school premises. Training will be given to the candidate and she required to be responsible and sincere in her job....more
Pune Full Time Preschool/Playschool 30 May 19Key Skills : Preschool
Pune Part Time Preschool/Playschool 30 May 19Key Skills : Preschool
Thane Full Time Preschool/Playschool 25 Apr 19Key Skills : Preschool ...more
Ahmedabad Part Time Preschool/Playschool 02 Dec 18Key Skills : Preschool
Experienced Pre school Teacher
Bangalore City Full Time Preschool/Playschool 08 Jan 19Key Skills : Preschool
Handling Pre Primary classes
Bangalore City Full Time Preschool/Playschool 14 Feb 19Key Skills : Montessori
Bangalore Part Time Preschool/Playschool 20 Feb 19Key Skills : English ...more
Bangalore Full Time Preschool/Playschool 27 May 19Key Skills : Preschool
Job Title: Preschool Educator
Company: Franchise of Sesame Street Preschool (Franchise Partner of Sesame Schoolhouse)
Function: Teach and Nurture Preschoolers
Reporting: Director / Center Head
Location: HSR Layout, Sector – 6, Bangalore - 560102
Work days and timings: Monday to Saturday from 8:30 am to 3 pm with day off on every second Saturday.
Objective: Guide and nurture children by understanding their individual needs and help prepare them for school and for life.
1. Impart curriculum in the class room on a day to day basis.
2. Plan and make arrangements for making the lesson plan engaging and enjoyable for children using various available teaching aids or create whenever required - for e.g. developing teaching aids like charts, displays for the classroom.
3. Record individual classroom observations for all children as per shared guidelines.
4. Prepare feedback/assessment reports for parents prior to Parent-Teacher interactions.
5. Interact at regular intervals as per the academic calendar with parents and attend to their queries and concerns.
6. Work together with other mentors and Centre Head on centre-related matters like organizing events, field trips etc.
7. Plan and participate in centre activities and event.
8. Work to develop school displays with respect to every event celebrated as per the academic calendar.
9. Provide academic and behavioral support to students on an individual basis to develop learning and understanding.
10. Seek to understand the unique attributes and abilities of students. Adept at dealing with a wide variety of personality types.
Qualification and Experience
· Graduate with relevant recognized certificate or diploma (e.g. NTT or Montessori Training)
· Graduate or a postgraduate in child development / Bachelor of Elementary Education
· B. Ed or M.Ed. degree from a recognized university.
· Minimum 2 years of prior work experience in a reputed preschool or activity centre/ school.
· Fresher with excellent academic record can also apply
· Computer skills – MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Pleasing demeanor and excellent verbal and written skills in English and local language
· Effective listening skills
· Passion to work with young children and ability to connect with them
· Ability to understand the developmental patterns of young children
· Ability to develop and maintain effective relationship with parents and other staff members.
· Attention to detail, energetic and enthusiastic
· Ability to look at the bigger picture and go beyond the call of duty
· Passion, perseverance and patience
· Demonstrates creativity and out of box thinking
Salary Expectations: Our salaries are best, most competitive and commensurate with prevailing industry standards. It will have both fixed and variable component. Depending on the relevancy of qualification and experience the fixed salary will vary between Rs. 15,000 to Rs.18,000.
Start Date: Immediate
Badlapur Full Time Preschool/Playschool 21 Jun 19Key Skills : Preschool
Full time Pre-Primary Teacher.